Soggy Disco Biscuit Volume 5 by DJ Mase


"This mix is Volume 5 of my monthly series called Soggy Disco Biscuit," says Chris Mason, aka DJ Mase. "I wanted to focus solely on AOR Disco this month, but when I DJ down here in Melbourne I'll play everything from disco edits to contemporary electronica to early 90s Chicago house." 

1. "Lovelight" -- Lewis Taylor
2. "I'm On Fire" -- Bruce Springsteen (Cousin Cole's Bad Desire Mix) 
3. "I'm Not Moving" -- Phil Collins (Idjut Boys Edit) 
4. "Dance Hall Days" -- Wang Chung (Psychemagik's Leg Warmer Edit) 
5. "Time After Time" -- LeSale 
6. "Never Gonna Give You Up" -- Rick Astley (Drop Out Orchestra Dub)
 7. "The Way It Is" -- Bruce Hornsby 
8. "The Boys Of Summer" -- Don Henley (Lord Of The Isles Depth Charge Re-shape) 
9. "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" -- Paul Simon (Pollyn's Re-Edit Remix) 
10. "I Cant Go For That" -- Hall & Oates (Pop Out & Play's Re-edit) 
11. "Watermelon Man" -- East Harlem Bus Stop

Download Volume 5 

Comments

Popular Posts